What are Bracings?
Dental braces are used by dentists in orthodontic treatment. There are many reasons why you might want to have braces such as overcrowded, crooked teeth, open bite, deep bite, spacing teeth, and underbite. Orthodontic treatment will straighten your teeth or move them into a better position to improve how they look and how they work.
Jaw surgery is performed in conjunction with orthodontic treatment. Patients who are concerned about aesthetics and malocclusion can be fixed with surgery.
Types of Braces
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment method which is using clear plastic aligner trays to gradually move the teeth into proper position. It’s made of clear acrylic aligners, they are technically not retainers but look very much the same. Each set of Invisalign aligners made of custom-made to fit the individual. About tooth dental clinic chooses Invisalign as its choice of clear aligner brand for several reasons.
Advantages of Invisalign
– Improved cleanliness
– Invisible appearance
– Saves your time
– Beautifully straight teeth
– Improve your dental health
– Warranty from Invisalign
– Makes the treatment plan with dentist
Damon braces are self-ligating brackets that are fixed on the teeth which are more comfortable and available in clear (invisible). Orthodontic treatment using Damon braces is also known as fast braces. These braces contain of metal or ceramic material. It is use of different methods to move teeth to its right position as well as reduce the treatment time that is not ignorable.
3. Metal Braces
Metal brackets which are bonded on the outer front surface of the teeth and hold with o-ring.
Which option is best for you?
It’s a popular question for choosing right braces for you. All braces give the same result from all methods, to help you to get a beautiful smile. The best option will very much depend on circumstances born in terms of the treatment required and also the cost. Celebrities, Flight attendants, and Reporters are choosing Invisalign to straighten the teeth. For student who needs braces but you are on a tight budget metal braces will be your most affordable option. If you are not sure where to start, orthodontist will help you decide what is right for you.
From Orthodontist (benefits)
– comfort and beautiful
– Invisible appearance
– Disciplined enough to were them at least 23 hours.
– Improved cleanliness, Invisalign get a better dental health.
– Save time and no need to visit orthodontist every month.
– Get better and faster results, shorter treatment times.
– In extreme cases, Jaw surgery may be needed by orthodontist.
– To fix the teeth into a better position as well as correct the problem.
– There is no o-ring that holds the wire in place.
– To visit orthodontist every 2 months
– The cost of Damon braces will depend on the severity of malocclusion, and they are most expensive self-ligating bracket on the market.
– Flexible payment options
– O-ring are often used as required
– See your orthodontist for adjustments regularly
– Having metal braces doesn’t affect your normal life